Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Any good at parking?

Ohhhhh, i'm good at parking :D

I can reverse park beautifully to the right - just not to the left.... no idea why! :wacko:

I also have a habit of getting my 'right' and 'left' confused whilst someones trying to give me directions from the passenger seat..... I've ended up in some very odd places! :blink::lol:

SmileyMab - we'll have to get together - I can reverse park to the left but make a right pig's ear of it to the left ...

:)

( now why do we say 'pig's ear'??? off to google it!)

:lol::lol:

Leme know if you find out.... ;):D

no joy ... some say ryhming slang for beer - others to do with silk purses but no one seems to have a definitive answer ... :(

This is a slightly annoying game... not helped by the fact that for some reason it makes me jump every time it makes the crashing noise. I'm going to keep trying until I manage it though... I can do it in a real car :P usually...

Edited by Will

I've only ever crashed once (it was icy) but I often sit at the traffic lights and suddenly can't seem to remember what each of the pedals does. I know what they do...I just don't know which one does what :lol:

Any tips on how not to go back to the beginnung every time I kill the dog? Better in real life at parking - actually better than husband - but he will never admit to that ! Kat