Sign in to follow this  
hev

my dilemma

ignore my previous posts about me not going out till new years eve,im going out tomorrow night WITH NICK :o the reason thats is a shocker is that we go out together about 3 times a year,everytime we went out i caused a scene,im watching him when he goes to the bar to see if hes talking to another woman,i get all stewed up and start rowing.

i would really love not to be like this,he is a lovely bloke and he deserves to go out,it is very stressful living in this house,i think i add to the stress as i can be very erratic and loud,he asked to take me out,i was going to think of an excuse but hes arranged the babysitter and hes looking foward to it,i think jealousy is such a horrible thing,its like im fighting a demon and it always wins,hes never give me no reason to be jealous,i should be looking foward to it,what annoys me is,i have all good intentions then it goes out the window,its got to be to do with confidence,i am going to go out because i would like to have a pleasant evening with him,maybe if i just have cokes i will think rational

Poor you >:D<<'>

It's horrible to feel like that, and maybe it's because actually you don't feel that great about yourself, if you see what I mean? Really hope I haven't offended you :ph34r:>:D<<'>

Perhaps if you do stick to the soft stuff, when those thoughts creep up on you it'll be easier to remember that Nick loves you and wants to be with you! :D>:D<<'>

Go out and have a lovely time, hun >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Boho >:D<<'>

Speaking as someone who's partner was jealous, I can tell you that it is a hard thing to live with - both for the person who is jealous & the person they're jealous about.

I really do sympathise on this one. It's not something I can truly understand - I've never been particularly jealous myself - but I do feel for you cos I know the hell he used to put himself through afterwards.

He isn't like he used to be now, by a long chalk, not sure if that's 1) cos he is now more confident 2) cos we've been together so long that he now knows he has nothing to worry about or 3) cos I've got old & saggy so doesn't have to worry about folks looking any more :lol:

I think your idea of having just cokes is a good one - feelings do tend to be emphasised when we've had a few.

I hope you have a good night out mate.

well i must say,i had a lovely night,i had voddy then i had cokes,i was ever so good,not one cross word all evening,not one jealous thought crossed my mind :dance::dance::dance: i hope my head dont hurt in morning,i cant handle another weekend like last time :crying:

Guest hallyscomet

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> great news Hev, just noticed this post, glad it all went well :dance::dance:

Love

Hailey :)