Sign in to follow this  
cmuir

GREAT BOOK FOR KIDS ON EMOTIONS & EXPRESSIONS

Hi

Bought a fairly new book called 'How do you feel Thomas?' about Thomas the Tank Engine and Frieds. My son stared at it for a long time when he first got it and really studied the pictures hard. I genuinely believe that his understanding about emotions has improved. Normally, he throws books at you if you attempt to show him one, but not this one! It's a must!

Caroline.

Hi,

I have seen this book on the NAS site and thought about getting it. Have just read your post and thought I would give it a go for my Son. I am totally at a loss to get him even remotely understanding emotions. When it has arrived and we have read it together for a bit, I will let people know how he responded :thumbs:

KW

Hi

There's not many pages, but it gives very simple story lines eg Thomas is being chased by Henry and is scared - that kind of thing. The characters have appropriate facial expressions and there's little pull tabs which interest my son.

C.