Sign in to follow this  
justamom

Appreciation at last!!!!

I have been to Buckingham Palace and Covent Gardens today and I have just got home after a very long walk, 3 tubes and 20min journey home on the M25... Its been a very long day but enjoyable.

The kids stayed at home with hubby and 5 friends and I went out for the day doing the touristy thing. The q's at the palace where mad we must have waited about 1.5hrs before we were hurded in because of the securtity checks things took soooooo long.

On arriving home today after being gone from 8.00am to 8.00pm I was greeted at home by my kids with HUGE hugs and "PLEASE dont go away" again from my son.

He said to me "only today did I realise how much you do for me mom". . My popcorn did not even taste the same coz you never made it" Bless him . "I need you so much mom" Which was so lovely and made me feel appreciated so much.

Its the same old same old only once you are gone do they realise how much you do for them. At least they acknowledged it hey!!!

Hubby's nackered - does not know how i do it all day and he is ready for bed. I still have to hang the washing out that has been left in the machine since 7.30am (put it in just before i left ). Kitchen is a bomb site but I have been missed thats the main thing

Small problem though i am off to Ireland next week-end with my folks for a well deserved break how are they gonna cope without me then!!!

Small problem though i am off to Ireland next week-end with my folks for a well deserved break how are they gonna cope without me then!!!

They will cope, but will appreciate you all the more on your return... 1 stone, 2 birds :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Have a lovely time in Ireland - drink at least a pint o' the good stuff for me!

Aww it is lovely when they miss you isn't it? They will cope, they will have to! you go and have a great weekend away! sounds good!

oh bless then it is lovely 2 feel appreciated and makes everything worth while have a grt time when u go 2 ireland and have one for me :lol::lol: