Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

DIGGERLAND

WISH ME LUCK WE R OFF TO DIGGERLAND NEXT WEEK FOR THE DAY IN KENT IM SURE IT WILL BE FUN BUT COULD DO WITH ABIT OF LUCK IM SURE REECE WILL WANT TO BRING THE DIGGERS HOME!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck DooDay, We have visited Diggerland by Durham a couple of times and our AS lad loved it. It's great fun for adults too so I hope that you get the chance to enjoy the day also.

Mike

Disabled visitors pay the normal entry price as detailed above, but may bring in a helper/carer free of charge

Remember that bit when you go, have a lovely time :D we live a few miles from the Durham one but only went for the first time this year, wasn't a good ending as my son took ill when we were there but other than that they really enjoyed it :D Going back in September with the support group B) Hopefully he will be fine this time.

Edited by lil_me

WENT TO DIGGERLAND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME ALL ENJOYED IT AND NO MAJOR MELTDOWNS I EVEN DROVE SOME DIGGERS BIT OF A SCAREY THOUGHT AS I DONT EVEN DRIVE I WOULD DEFFENETLY RECOMEND IT IT WAS GREAT FUN.

sorry computer gone abit wonky aint got a clue wats vgoing on thought my other reply had gone west wasnt ther a minute ago think im loosing the plot :lol::lol::lol: well know i am :lol::lol: