Sign in to follow this  
mygifts1306

can I bring paydooh on the plane?

Hi, i wondered if i could ask this, we are going away on the plane next week and wil have to wait for lots of time at airports, Does any1 know if i can bring Playdooh with me for waiting times. We already have a letter from the paed saying he shold be allowed to travel with epipen, inhaler, piriton with us. DH thinks its ludicrous, but i just thought i would ask, perhaps we can play the "i spy game", i am just dreading as airports are such busy places, when we last went he was just 2 and a bit and dont know how its going to turn out, we are bringing ds, pokeman cards, and a psp...any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I would call the airline ahead and check the letter is sufficient for the above items (I am always doubtful unless I hear it for myself) and you can ask about playdoh at the same time, I guess that could come under the 'bomb making equipment' heading so give them a call the see, if it isn't allowed all the other things you are taking sounds like he will be kept very busy!

When we travelled long haul to New Orleans about 10 yrs ago I took, play doh, lego, cars and games on board with me :thumbs:

call the airline, but th I doubt they'll gofor t nowadays - it will scan as an organic paste, and there are s many plastic explosives that show up as organic pastes it probably won't be allowed - even in the hold!

You could try calling the airport shops - see if there is a WH Smiths or something that could stock it for you to buy once through security. That's allowed;)