darkshine

Thinking and Chess

Yeah there's an option for any interval from 24 hours to 15 days - there's a drop down tab somewhere for it when you set the game up

Edited by darkshine

I'll have a look some time next week (might be the back end of the week) I'll have a go at doing it the way you did, by email invite cuz that seemed to work :)

I can see the logic in what your saying between planning a chess move and a conversation but it will rarely work because as much as you devise a strategy things are so unpredictable that it is rarely successful.

Speaking can be relatively easy as long as nobody is talking to you in between its like reciting a poem as long as people just listen and you understand what your talking about then to a degree it's possible to do. The problem comes at least for me when communicating with others becomes necessary and if there is more than one person speaking at the same time I become lost very easily and can't follow what's going on within the group of people making me look slow and silly to other people.

I have a fascination with the defeat of George Armstrong Custer at the battle of little big horn no ideal why but since my earliest memory I have always been interested in this military encounter.

If I'm talking about that then I'm reasonably able to appear like other people in conversation as long as people arnt talking too much or too many at one time. So even though if I were planning to talk on this subject which I know a reasonable amount of information you can't plan for what others will say or do in that conversation and if it deviates then I will struggle to maintain composure or continue without difficulty and eventually not be able to cope with even being there.

I agree with the ideology but in practice I don't think it's viable to compare the two because it isn't an effective way that helps with my particular traits at least.