#1 Aurauser20

Aurauser20

Norfolk Broads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Karate,science, creative writing and fanfiction

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

Hi, my name is Rukayat Okunola but others call me Feyi ( pronounced as Faye.)

I struggle to make friends in college, because of this I feel like I am in a glass dome with nobody but my shadow, unwanted in multicultural society. Talking to somebody regularly about stuff is the kindest thing one can do for a 20 year old science student.

#2 trekster

trekster

Mt McKinley

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts
  • Interests:stamp collecting, cross stitching, playmobil, star trek, liverpool fc, computers

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, there are other members here who are into science myself included.

#3 Aurauser20

Aurauser20

Norfolk Broads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

Hi

#4 ANDY SHEARING

ANDY SHEARING

Norfolk Broads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:drawing,guitar and singing,music,exercise,walking,bikes,helping,writing,gaming,movies,documentarys,my dog,councilling n all other things id like to learn e.g.maths,languages,hieroglyphics,bible,faith,and whatever else comes up

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

hi faye,discovered my asd in the last 2 wks and it's so good to finally know what my problem was,knowing deep down i am loved and this is my 1st visit to any forum as im 46 and don't have the time between studying n playing x box lol what im loving at the moment is how many of us there are n proves to me were not alone in this and i think the more we do right in our lives and don't worry about who thinks were different the more friends n good life will come,nice to meet you and good luck on yout amazing personal future 🙂👍💪👌✌❤

#5 Aurauser20

Aurauser20

Norfolk Broads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

It sure is a relief to be diagnosed, but at the same time I thought the diagnosis was too late. At least now I'm receiving support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users