Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Ever had one of those days?

oracle,your poor old mum >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

one of the main reasons i want my mum to live nearer to me is in case of things like this happening,was your mum calm through it all?my mum cant handle stress and would have been a wreck,such a shame it happened on your mums day out,a shame on any day but you know what i mean!!hope your mum ok tonight

Your poor mum - what a shock!

I hope it doesn't deter her from going out and enjoying herself in the future. Hope everything's back to normal soon. :pray:

K x

Hi oracle - :(:(>:D<<'>

Hope mum's feeling a bit less traumatised today, and that things are getting back to normal.

Laptop on the floor? Isn't that FRAUD??? Awful suggestion, and totally unbelievable! IMHO it seems much more likely that you were trying to install a new router and you had the laptop AND the tower on the kitchen floor because the strip lighting in there is so much better! ;);)

As for the 'Ever had one of those days?' question: I'm still waiting for one of those days that ISN'T one of those days :lol::lol::lol:

Just occured to me - with all that water about it wasn't 'oracle' she needed it was a coracle!

Sorry........ I'll get me coat...... :(

Very best to you and Mum

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

What an a*rse that workman sounds - as if he hadn't realised how bad your mum was feeling. I had to handle my mum's house move recently, and the washing machine, etc, that we had ordered to arrive in the afternoon, arrived in the morning before we'd got there. So it all had to go back to the warehouse, etc. I spent hours on the phone trying to sort it, being put through to a different person, etc. In the end the manager that I spoke to started his sentence with 'well darling . . . '. I did that scarey quiet voiced calm at that point, saying 'I'm going to stop you there.' I got it sorted in the end, but I suspect he still hear's my voice on a stormy night . . .

Oh Oracle, so sorry, your poor Mother must be devastated. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope things get back to normal for her real soon. My friends house was on the side of a cliff face and when they had heavy rain it turned into a waterfall right to her lounge room, poor engineering. :(

She of 4 occasions had to get the carpet man out to suck all the water out of the carpet and lift the carpets and put big fans under them for a day or two to dry them out. This saved the carpet.

Thinking of you both >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

take care

:)