Sign in to follow this  
Stephanie

Guys With Dolls

Did anyone see that programme last night, Guys with Dolls (you can guess the type of doll).

I am not going to post any comments cos I could go on all day but all I have to say is "what the **** was that all about???"

I watched with a blank expression. I dont like to "judge" what other people do in there spare time. BUT well ermmm. i dont think ill go there. :whistle:

i saw it, thats all i can say. :wub:

shaz

Saw some of it. They were very, very lonely people who had failed to make any sort of connection with a fellow adult, I wonder what it says about our society?

Simon

The guy who did the hangliding with the dead mother obsession - yes.

The guy with the 80's 'Shalimar' hair who lived with his parents - yes.

The guy with the guns (very dodgy) - yes.

But the guy with the 8 dolls and the girlfriend seemed to be kind of ok socially. Had to laugh that his girlfriend dumped him a week after he showed her his dolls - maybe he was planning a party?

Being a woman, I was more horrified about what these guys were dressing them up in, the wigs and how they were applying the lipstick. And I didn't see one handbag (shock, horror!)

I did feel really sorry for some of the guys (especially the one who could not cope with losing his mum) but with some of them I could not help thinking of serial killers and especially ones like Ted Bundy who liked to have sex with the women after death (Like dolls??)

Was not really too surprised when the one who did manage to get a girlfriend lost her,

but I did laugh when she said he thought she was obviously broad minded as she had a nose stud, I have a nose stud but I can tell you now dh gets so much as a Barbie and I am OUT!!!

I can tell you now dh gets so much as a Barbie and I am OUT!!!

LOL

Edited by pingu