Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Sometimes I hate being a female

Hi,

I was just watching an once off only interview with Steve Irwins wife Terri it went for 1 1/2 hours I said to myself I wont watch it as just the interviews and advertisement filled me up.

My son wanted to watch it with me, everytime Terri cried I cried, several parts throughout were very beautiful they made you cry also. My son looked at me and said you're sad, meaning why are you crying, I said okay it is a female thing. All females are like this when they see things like this; men are different.

But even Ray Martin said it was the saddest interview he has ever had to do. I am not sure if they will show it over there, but if you loved Steve Irwin I would recommend watching it, it was very beautiful but very sad.

Do you find this the same, women get all teary and emotional, and men just dont get it. I guess sometimes I hate being a female, as you do feel others pain through every fibre of your being.

I guess it is just a female thing. :(:rolleyes:

:wub::)

Edited by Frangipani

If you dont want to be a female then there are ways to cure it.

:lol::lol: good point :P

I think what I mean is men don't give a toss about things, like females.

i.e. womens emotional radar would be 10/10 where as males emotional radar would be 1/10.

By the way, I much prefer to be a female. Anyday.....

But I have to say "Mens lives are much more carefree and easy."

:rolleyes::whistle:

Edited by Frangipani

Woah! Some sweeping generalities there, Fran! :lol::shame:

I can't agree with any of those statements about men and women! :lol:

Boho :shame:

I agree Boho Bid :oops::lol::lol: guess I was just having one of those days.

My ex husband :whistle: would be more precisely who I was having a dig at.

I guess where I was coming from, I gave him a bit of a gentle word that he needs to communicate with his daughter more, and well, it was a great lengthy conversation, but by the time my daughter got off the phone, I realised he scored 1/10 he just doenst have an emotional radar. But I guess now I am sounding even more critical, I guess should stop point scoring and be grateful that he tried. :( He just became so preoccupied telling her about himself, my daughter was left going :hypno: I actually intervened to give her an icecream just to give her the strength to continue listening to him :rolleyes:

I really feel sorry for him. He lacks that ability to tune in and just be a good listener. He could really take some time in this department, but he is always soooo busy, he misses the point with his daughter, and I hate seeing her suffer. My daughter and I at least accept, the poor guy just doesnt get it. This whole teenage thing. Sorry rant over. :oops:

I apologise if I sounded a bit offensive to other males. :oops:

But I do feel a bit better having a bit of a rant. They say tennis is great when you feel like this. Hmmm wonder why? :wacko:

Sorry :bat:

Edited by Frangipani