Sign in to follow this  
witsend

just saying hi

Hi everyone, been so long since I've been on the site don't knoiw if anyone will know who I am anymore! Have had a mega busy time, with new partner moving in with us and then not had a computer for ages. Am now up and running with new PC and broadband. Have really missed this site for all the advice and hearing about what is happening in all your lives.

My 11 year old AS son has finally started at a special high school now, if anyone remembers the ordeal we went through before summer deciding the best school. Getting him into this school was a massive battle and now he's there guess what...he hates it! :( Will no doubt be posting more abou this one now I'm back online.

Hope others are having a better time with schools (though I'm guessing I'm not alone here with the problems!)

Anyway look forward to joining in the forum more again now

Luv Witsend.

Hiya, Witsend >:D<<'>

Of course we haven't forgotten you. :) Welcome back, look forward to hearing how things have progressed for you ...or not- :wacko: ..while you've been away.

K x

Hiya Watson Whitsun Bank Holiday Monday WITSEND!

Of course you weren't forgotten!

New Partner, New PC, New Broadband! Blimey - You have been busy! Sorry to hear it's the same old same old with school though, and yes, you're not alone, but more LEA than school here - If it aint one it WILL be the other, sure as eggs is eggs!

Welcome Back

L&P

BD :D