Sign in to follow this  
board

help dla

i have been waiting 16 weeks sent all the medical things in had a letter this moring they are going to conduct the school for a report the thing is she is well behaved in school it when she gets home or out and about the hv wrote this in her report any advice please they know she as aspergers but they use to say there was nothing wronge with her untill i had her dx the thing is i know what schools can be like my son 22 i had to fight the school they said there was nothing wronge so he didnt get any help and never has when he went for a job then they found out he had dislexer and leaning diffacults they don a test on him reading age 6 to 7 sp age 4 to 5 so any advice please jill

i hope you get it, my mate's lad is asperger's and is a model pupil at school she is in reciept of dla.....hope this helps!
thank you all the best jill

Hi Jill, all I can say is my son never had major problems at primary school either and he gets DLA, I don't think it is dependant on school advice only,

Good Luck - Luv Witsend.