Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Just out of reach

Hi there.

You may remember a couple of weeks ago i posted about kierans video (the one where he was stimming) and also steves song, which he wrote about him playing with his bathplug. Well as a birthday treat i teamed up with a lad called Mark Atkinson who has a recording studio, and sent steve off for the day to record the song. And i have put the song to a clip from the original video, the end result (i think) Is beautiful, the two now go perfectly together and you can now see where the song is comming from. Please have a listen and let me know what you think.

The you tube link is

also we are in the process of making another MySpace profile, to raise awareness for autism. this can be found at http://www.myspace.com/myworldonmyspace

Thankyou for reading.

Shaz

Almost shed some tears then....it is beautiful. My daughter was very much like that when she was younger (now 13), it just brought it all back to me, along with the struggles and other peoples indifference.

Very poignant. But positive. Thanks :D

Really lovely!! Cant listen to whole song as cant stop crying!!!! One of those days!!!! :crying: