Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

BALMY ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Fran

It was because the guy with the trumpet was banned from the cricket ground. The rest of them were keeping quiet because the 'officials' were really strict and anyone who made too much racket were chucked out. :lol: Nice ausie hospitality :whistle:

Flo' :D

Fran

It was because the guy with the trumpet was banned from the cricket ground. The rest of them were keeping quiet because the 'officials' were really strict and anyone who made too much racket were chucked out. :lol: Nice ausie hospitality :whistle:

Flo' :D

No way :lol::lol: Aussie's do that :P

They gave up and all went to the beach thats why I call them 'Balmy Army' instead of Barmy Army. Normally we could hear those trumpets around Sydney too.

They are very very quiet. :lol::lol: definitely gone fishing or swimming. :devil:

Hi Kathryn, Merry Christmas to you too. My kids have gone overboard and we are capped till 1 January its a miracle I could post this message.

All the best for 2007 everyone, Happy New Year. As for you "Balmy Army" , better put on the sunblock :devil:

B):whistle:

Edited by Frangipani