karin

not gonna be around anymore

hi everyone hope you all had a nice xmas and hope you all have a happy and healthy new year ive decided to leave the forum as my twins have no formal diagnosis i feel i have nothing to contribute to this forum anymore thanks for all who helped me and i wish the forum every sucess in the future would appreciate if the moderators could switch me off so i dont receive any future e-mails will maybe pop back one day if thats okay good luck to everyone in the future keep smilin luv karin xx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Why on earth are you leaving just because of no formal diagnosis? There are others on here who don't have the official paperwork. It doesn't mean their children aren't on the spectrum, or that they don't need support.

karin course you contribute something on here,we all in same boat whether we got dx or not,we all know what each other is going through as i feel people understand,i say things on here that i wouldnt tell anyone else.

whatever you decide i wish you loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for the future but hope to see you on here again,take care love hev xx

soory bullett im not leaving because my twins dont have a formal diagnosis just have other things going on in my life at the moment and sometimes dont even come onto the forum this is the first time ive posted in a long while it will just save the moderators time in sending me anymore e-mails good luck to you all in the future keep smilin luv karin :D:D:D

Hi Karin,from one twinmum to another im about if you ever want to chat,pm and i give you my email address to add to msn if you would like.sometimes its helps chatting one to one.

hope to hear from you soon,take care

Hi Karin...

No worries if you're only going to be an occassional visitor, use us as suits you!

As far as the e-mails go, you can switch these off yourself in your personal settings - There's a 'tick box' for 'notify me of new posts in my threads' and another for PM's... other than that, there aren't really any e-mails you'd be sent...

Hope the stuff keeping you busy is good stuff, and that if it isn't things get easier soon...

L&P

BD :D