Sign in to follow this  
oxgirl

Back to school!

Sorry loulou! :P>:D<<'>

I'm dreading sending him back to that awful place tomorrow, the very thought of it is filling me with a terrible sick feeling. I've been lying awake for the last two nights filled with a sinking feeling and winding myself up about all the things I hate about the place! :(:tearful:

The very thought of leaving the house at 7.15 in the cold and dark and driving for two and a half hours a day to take him to a place I despise makes me want to weep.

Anyone else hating the idea of going back to school?? :(

~ Mel ~

Hi Mel,

I knew not everyone would be sharing my thoughts >:D<<'> . After reading your post, I would not be looking forward to such a long drive to a place i wasn't happy with either :( . I hated it when Kai was at his old school, but thankfully now he's in a place where he's happy, so that makes me happy too. Lets hope you get things sorted.

Loulou xx

Thanks Loulou. >:D<<'>

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for the break personally, as Jay has been really annoying me recently, it's just the school that I hate. I'd do the journey happily if I felt it was right for him, but I feel like this school is destroying us. :(

Glad you've found somewhere you feel happy to send your lad. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~