Siadwell

The colour game

brain, eyes and mouse were all over the place

http://www2.b3ta.com/clickthecolour/

Was it just me? I couldn't figure it out.

There was a flashing coloured word and 6 written colours in white boxes and it said click on the colour and not the word.

Should the 6 words have been in different colours? If so mine weren't they were just black on white

Was it just me? I couldn't figure it out.

There was a flashing coloured word and 6 written colours in white boxes and it said click on the colour and not the word.

Should the 6 words have been in different colours? If so mine weren't they were just black on white

You need to press on the colour of the word that flashes up, not the word, so if it flashes PINK and the colour is blue then you press the blue word in the white box. Does that make any sense? Sorry it's late in the day and puppy and kids are driving me :wacko:

When I read how to play the game, after clicking play several times I managed a score of 15.

Mouse is a little bit jumpy I think it needs new batteries!

WWWWWWWWWWWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo I scored.....62!!!!!

I think once you have played it a few times you get to know where the words are spelled. I'm like that with ds "bop it" game......addicted !!!! :P