Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

books on Aspergers syndrome with ADHD

Hi,

I am looking for that illusive book too that deals purely with the dual dx. The best one I have read to date is "Kids in the Syndrome Mix of ADHD, LD, Aspergers, Tourette's, Bipolar and More!" by Martin L. Kutscher. It was easy to read and informative, a bit scary especially as it is thought ds may have some more "bits" added to his dx.

I found it useful with some good ideas for school!

Carrie

Thanks, I have seen this book on amazon.co.uk and it did look good, another book that looked similair was one called the spectrum tapestry, so I will order them together, not much on duel diagnoses though is there, I did look at a website that is a mum with a child with ADHD and AS, that was again good but not enough up to date information but it did describe J to a T with him having ADHD as well as ASD.

I also went on Toni Attwoods website and he is doing research on ADHD and AS as there is a lot of children with AS also showing ADHD and vice vercer so I do suspect he will bring a book out on dual diagnosis.

any further reading material is welcome

JsMum

Hi, i have the book "weaving the autistic tapestry" or something like that. Its a great book, the author tries to link ADHD, Autism in together. Its quite hard going though, and not quite "plain English"