clintess

anyone having driving lessons via family fund/

I had them last year and passed my test (3rd time!) in April.

It's a Godsend with regard to getting my 2 to school and really makes life a lot easier. Really need to start going further afield and getting a bit more adventurous as it's take a long time to build up my confidence.

ive been doing myself via ff for 6 mths ive my test early may so hoping to pass,its my first test and hopefully my last.ive just brought a car to also pratise in with friends so i can loads of practise in before may.

Good Luck - I bought a car and dp took me out loads (against his will as he thought driving 2 different cars would make things harder) and I think that really made a difference.

Hi yes I am also having driving lessons, I am doing very well now with directions, understanding the gears and my control of the car is very good, the theory part I did fail the test but I feel that I still did really well as I got 27 so three points off passing, my hazard perception I did very well on getting a high score.

I still havent passed my theory so I dont get next phase of driving lessons, so I am paying for both the Two hour a week until I pass my theory test, I think I need to maybe revise more and do more practice on my cd roms but they are very boring, and dont always disaplin myself to do the revision but I am more determined to get my ###### into gear and learn it and revise more.

soon As I pass my theory then I will recieve more driving lessons from FF.

I love driving and love the freedom you get, I have even got over my fear of overtaking lorries and white vans, some days I am sure I would pass my driving test, but then other days I look as though I have just begun my first driving lesson, my worse thing is driving too close to parked cars, my perception is not very strong, and I have had a few near hits.

I am so glad I have been given support from FF as it has defo contributed to me learning to drive which has already changed my life, I am more confident, I am achieving my dream and I have a real challenge that is making me work very hard, the concentration is driving is frying my brain I am sure, but I feel so good when I have had a good lesson.

I really dont know when I will pass, for now I am enjoying been a Learner Driver.

JsMum

Me too.

I was given 37 hours free lessons. I was awarded 12 hours before I took my theory test, which I passed last week :D, and now FF have released the next 25 hours for me to take, although I think for me it will take longer as its nots 'clicking in' for me.

Hubby took me out twice but on the last occasion we came back not speaking and a wheel-trim missing :oops:

It would be lovely to pass for the summer - fingers crossed.

tilly

glad your all doing so well,ive my practial test in may so fingers crossed but meanwhile have loads of friends and my sister offering to give extra time till then in my own car along with my normal driving lessons.i hope i pass so i can take my children out on warm summer evenings for a run around on beach etc.