Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

wowwwwwwwwwwww

went to school no problem today and has been lovely :wub::wub: sat quietly watching tv at the moment. :wub::o:o is dressing up as bartsimpson tomorrow for school.!! :wub: i love him so much lv donnaxx

donna so pleased youve had a good day,youve been fed up lately havent you,how come hes dresseing up as bart?is it non school uniform day?

i didnt know it was national book day,but then i wouldnt would i,my little angel still on suspension :( i would dress him as something from a horror film if he was at school tomorrow :lol:

Here it's St Davids day tomorrow, so all the kids dress in traditional Welsh costume. First time for my dd, used to just wear a rugby jumper to nursery! But she's screaming at going to school at the moment so her face will be as red as her costume :rolleyes:

A x

Hope school goes well tomorrow, dooday. My son is also a Simpsons fan - and he has several Simpsons books - so it's OK to call Bart a book character. :P Last year my he went as Darth Vader. :rolleyes:

As I've posted on another thread, tomorrow he's going as Dumbledore. We have the cape and hat, now I just have to figure out how to make the beard. :huh:

K x

:thumbs: Donna, so pleased to hear you've had a great day. Those times are so precious, so long may it last. Hope little "Bart" has a great time at school tomorrow.

Clare x

went off to school absulutaly gr8 waas trying to leave the house before 8 o clock maybe i should send him as bart more often :huh::rolleyes::rolleyes: do u think theyed notice lol

:D Here's to another fab day ! Think you could get away with him going as Bart, just hope he does not want to change and go as Krusty the Clown :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x