TheNeil

Now THAT Looks Like An Interesting Book...

I want my copy signed too ! :D You'll never guess, but I've read it....all 224 pages (I think)...that's got to be good, a book that can't be put down :clap:

I want my copy signed too ! :D You'll never guess, but I've read it....all 224 pages (I think)...that's got to be good, a book that can't be put down :clap:

Oh alright then I'll sign it (what's the bet I forget to bring a pen to Newcastle?) :lol:

Well then? As you're the first person to finish it (that I know of), what's the verdict? How do you want your refund?

I get my books from www.jkp.com and NAS online shop. They have ones from a parents perspective and ones on behaviour which I have found a godsend.

I get my books from www.jkp.com and NAS online shop. They have ones from a parents perspective and ones on behaviour which I have found a godsend.

JKP wouldn't publish it (they felt that there were too many similar books already - fools :devil:) so I had to go via www.Lulu.com

A very personal and fascinating read, it must've been coz I couldn't put it down! BUT you lied!!! :o You said on another thread that you don't have a gift, and you most certainly do! Actually there were some bits that were very familiar to me, and I loved the bit at the bottom of the first page of chapter 20...that's me down to a t...but not all the time. :lol: I liked that you didn't refer your experiences to As at all, but used them as experiences in their own right...ie not saying I did this or felt like that and that was because I have As. So well done you and never fear I shall have a pen on my person in Newcastle! :dance:

First, the good news... My copy arrived in today's post!

The bad news ... The husband's snaffled it.

Probably just as well, I'll never get the chance to read it over Easter hols.

Karen

x