Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

Parental Request Hearing

I got an email form the PP lady that is working with us and she has said that i have a Parental Request hearing for 27th March and i need to send in written information as a matter of urgency, thats all the email said nothing more.

I dont have this hearing confirmed in writing all i have is a letter i recieved yestaday, it states i have 2 weeks to return the the parental consent form which requires my signature for the next step in going ahead for a statutory assessment. PP lady only sent me this email out of the blue' nothing about my detailed written information and a hearing being held on 27th March, so i do think that Ts Paed calling the head of the Special Needs dept himself and has some weight on Ts case.

So after being on the fone for a long while talking to my sis, i said to her i bet Ts Paed calling the top man in Special Needs at the LEA has had some weight on Ts case and so it ###### well should! T is in a rite mess now all all thru their negligence!

I have done a covering letter (in detail) also sending copies of documents that i have done as time has gone on plus info from professionals involved with T over the years. I will do all i cant to ensure T gets the statement and if they refuse to award it then i wont be a happy lady and i will be in their offices with T so he can destroy everything!

Bambi x