Sign in to follow this  
hev

deep breathing hev

one of them days where i could walk out and not come back again,3 year old been swearing all day,obvious she was going to really what with stevens foul mouth,steve been off school due to panic attacks,been trying to get docs appointment all day but the surgery full up,got to try again at 8 in morning,be sitting there like an idiot only to have a snooty receptionist tell me to ring back at 12 :crying: then hes got dietician at 12.30,be pleasant with katie swearing like a trooper and steven being his foul mouth self.

wish i could help myself when i feel like this,i could scream at top of my voice,i feel all hot,bet if the took my blood pressure now it would be sky high

Well if you think it would help why not scream at the top of your voice. Just not down the phone at the receptionist tomorrow morning. ;) You don't want her nicking your appointment due to ear ache. Hope things are better for you tomorrow. Sounds like you have had a really bad day. Have a load of these: >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Not to mention these for managing what you have so far: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

In the words of a Lindisfarne song:

"When it gets the hardest, you learn the most

when it gets the hardest, it hurts the most

making the same mistakes, seeking the right road to take..."

Hope you find that right road. Just remember tomorrow is a new day and you never know what it might bring. Wishing you all the best and a peaceful day tomorrow,

David.

hev think theres something in the water reece has been awful too sending u loads of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

love donnaxx

love smileys idea think ill try that with my lot thanks smiley :lol:

All the year 9s (mainly NT but with various SENs) were hyper today for some reason. I think it must be the weather. One of the teachers said it is the wind. Not got any better suggestions I'm afraid. At least the Year 7s I support were nice.

Yep think there is certainly something in the air water etc., as I have just commented on a post to Donna, we have the same problems today. I seem to have that "I want to go home" feeling constantly !!

All I can offer Hev is a few of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

I tried mine on ebay....no bidders I'm afraid :ph34r::whistle: Even tried a 3 for 2 offer....but no takers :devil::shame:

Hev...huge hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Carboot season is nearly upon us......now theres another thought ;)