Sign in to follow this  
hev

headteacher phoned

he said they had a meeting today and hes disapointed to find out that nothing at all has even been started on steve going to residential :crying::crying: whoever he had the meeting with are going to urgently refer stevens case to social services,i thought that had been done,im so peed off its unreal,i thought at least the ball had started rolling,im too stressed to fight it i really am,life is hard enough dealing with steve let alone fighting lea/social services

steve off school tomorrow cos his teacher not in and no one else can deal with him :crying::crying:

:pray: I truly hope something changes for you soon, these people need to get their butts in gear and dam quick !

Thinking of you Hev, I don't think I could take all what you have been through of late, I feel very humble and wish I had some words of wisdom.

Take care and keep fighting the fight.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

I do hope things pick up for you soon. At least it sounds like the head of the present school will fight on your side now. I really really hope they manage to sort something out quickly for you though. All the best, David. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh Hev, I'm speechless. I thought they were further along the road than this. I hope they get their act together - it's the LEA who should be driving the process of changing to residential.

>:D<<'> >:D<

K x

It just makes you want to sit and weep doesnt it Hev. I know exactly what you are going through. Still waiting for SS to get their act together over day care for 21 year old son.

I gee myself up by playing Tom Pettys "I Wont Back Down" and singing along very loudly!

Chin up girlie and dont let the b*ggers get you down

love Loraine

At least this head is more intested. can you find out what the meeting was in respect of ie cams/ AND FIND OUT WHO SHOULD BE YOUR LADS CASEWORKER. SOEONE SHOULD BE TAKINGTHIS IN HAND AND DRIVING THE PROCESS FORWARD.

I KNOW YOU HAVE ENOUGH ON BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE RESPNSIBILITY SO YOU HAVE SOME ONE TO COMPLAIN TO IE MP