Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

Thinking of u hev

well i had a bit of a bad today so nick had to deal with the ss,i couldnt mentally face it,didnt feel strong enough,he said he gave them what for and knowing nick he would have done!!they are arranging a multi agency meeting for after easter,best they could offer :tearful::tearful: i feel a bit of a wimp for not dealing with them but my nerves got better of me again today,been happening a lot lately but i spose ive had a lot going on

Awwww hun >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

I know what u mean all day today i have felt so tired an worn out and done nothing!!!

Bless u and my heart goes out to u, i know how hard it is and im glad nick gave them what for!! well done him! :thumbs:

If u ever need me send me a pm anytime i know im low like u but hey we are all in the same boat here.

Bambi x

Hev, you did the right thing, you have been through so much of a hard time later its no wonder that things are getting on top of you.

It sounds like nick did a good job!!!!

take care

love

jen

xx

Thinking of you Hev, and sending you lots of these, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> been away for a while myself and just caught up one whats been happening. :(>:D<<'>

Hope things get better soon hun. >:D<<'>

:)