Sign in to follow this  
Flora

private school funding

Thanks for posting the link Flora, it's great to hear success stories :clap::thumbs: .

I love the last paragraph -

It added: "New information was tabled at the tribunal by Mr and Mrs Bridges not known to officers beforehand."

Do you think what they really mean is that the officers didn't have enough time to find a good enough answer/excuse :devil:

Annie

xx

Do you think what they really mean is that the officers didn't have enough time to find a good enough answer/excuse :devil:

Annie

xx

I don't know Annie..... but I'd LOVE to know what the new information actually was !!!!

Flozza :D

Thanks for posting the link Flora, it's great to hear success stories :clap::thumbs: .

I love the last paragraph -

Annie

xx

Annie shame on you how could you think such a thing :shame::shame::shame:

I don't know Annie..... but I'd LOVE to know what the new information actually was !!!!

Flozza :D

Perhaps it was that they didn't have a leg to stand on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Annie shame on you how could you think such a thing :shame::shame::shame:

:lol::lol:

Reminds me of the time of our very last school meeting. I was advised that it was courtesy to tell the SENCO that IPSEA would be attending. I did try to tell him, but unfortunately by this time he wouldn't take my calls. He wasn't happy when they turned up and made the school look completely unprofessional :lol:

Annie

xx