Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Proper Grown Up

ooh that looks good Tally, let us know if you enjoyed it.

At the end of the month, mr pearl ( :banman: ) & I are going to see Ian McKellen as King Lear at Stratford. I'm jumping up & down with excitement, PLUS we are leaving J alone for the 1st time ever, just overnight :unsure: now that will be scary.

Hope you have a good time. Don't go to the Theatre much myself. The only thing I have seen at one for a long time was 'Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat' when it was on at the Empire in Sunderland. Can't even think when the last time I'd been before that was. I should really go more often as I normally enjoy it. Having said that got to watch a theatre company (4 people) do 'The Tempest' at my present school just before we broke up. Was really good and they were good at getting students to participate too. Once again hope you enjoy yourself. :)

I saw Joseph, but it was ages ago . . . Philip Schofield was in it! I was a bit obsessed with it, and knew all the words.

I shall post a review of Elling once I've been :)

i saw joseph with philip as well tally,i really loved it,bought the video after the show that went with it and still watch it :thumbs: i was obsessed as well,you cant beat the feeling of seeing a good show at a theatre

:D Have a great time Tally :thumbs:

I have a bit of an addiction to the theatre :whistle::dance::D (although, i don't go as often as i'd like to now..) i'm lucky in that i have a great one fairly near me - big enough - but also quite cosy IYSWIM :thumbs:

(You've reminded me.. Must....must....MUST take M along to see The Lion King this year - he would LOVE it :clap: )

Have a great time! :thumbs::clap: I love the theatre but I haven't been able to go to many plays lately. Last summer I took my DS to London to see "The Mouse Trap", he loved it! I'd really recommend for teens who enjoy whodunnits. :ph34r::clap: We also saw an open air performance of The Comedy of Errors which was brilliant! :D Would love to go more often but we don't get much theatre here, must travel to London again sometime

Curra