baddad

DER!!!!

Yesterday Ben spent some xmas tokens on a load of new outdoor games equipment. There was a box of balls of various shapes/sizes (basketball/football/rugby etc) and they all needed a puff of air but Ben has broken the two needle valves we had... went to three different sports shops but not ONE had a valve that fitted our standard car footpump... In the end i had to spend five quid on a new footpump that came with the valve and an adaptor :angry::angry:

THEN - I found the old adaptor from our old footpump! :angry::angry:

Anyways............. after blowing up the basketball and rugby ball ben asked me to pump up his mini-football. I look at the writing around the valve and it says 'inflate to between 2 and 3 bars' (the others were in PSI). So I pump it up to 2.5 and give it an experimental bounce and MY GAWD was it solid! I gave it to Ben, who popped it down on the ground and gave it a kick and....... IT EXPLODED!!!! Thankfully in mid-air so his foot is still intact, but by heck did it go with a bang! Picking up the deflated husk (2 panels blown out and shredded rubber inside) I look again at the inflation guide. It says 'inflate to between 0.2 and 0.3 bars'........... Der!! :wacko::wacko:

Despite the shock and the potential consequences we P****d ourselves! Ben said 'Coo - it was like an experiment on Brainiac!' :lol::lol::lol::clap:

Anyone for tennis?

L&P

BD (still laughing just from thinking about it!) :rolleyes:

Edited by baddad

Oh BD what are you like - people like you shouldn't be allowed around grown up toys. :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Are your other balls still intact?? (The basketball and rugby ones :shame::shame::shame: )

K x ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Very nearly blew up ('scuse the pun.. :rolleyes: ) the paddling pool doing that............ :whistle::lol:

I can imagine the pair of you falling about laughing though.. :D ... Honestly, any responsible adult wouldn't make such a mistake...... tut.....tut..... :shame:

:unsure::ph34r:;)

When I read the title to this thread I was very very verytempted to write something sarcastic, but hey ho, from one der brain to another..........it was a very easy mistake mate........ :lol:

I havn't even got a clue what the "bars" are :unsure:

They're sheep . . . :whistle:

Baddad squeezing in two whole sheep and a half shoulder of lamb . . . He should have just stuck to a chop. :lol:

Sorry, it's late . . . I enter a funny sub-world when it gets too late for me . . . :lol::wacko::hypno:

Guest Lya of the Nox

well kinda did same thing with a blow up bed

BUT i had had loads of vino 1st so i have a really goodexcuse

lol

x

Despite the shock and the potential consequences we P****d ourselves! Ben said 'Coo - it was like an experiment on Brainiac!' :lol::lol::lol::clap:

Anyone for tennis?

L&P

BD (still laughing just from thinking about it!) :rolleyes:

Gotta love these kids, they certainly make you laugh dont they :wub::lol::lol::thumbs: Ben's certainly sunshine in your life.

:D

Fxx