jlp

Waiting for proposed statement

The deadline for receiving our proposed statement was yesterday. I rang when it didn't arrive and it was definately going out in the post 1st class yesterday but it didn''t arrive this morning either (I almost ambushed the postman as I drove past this morning, glad I didn't now).

It's been a long time coming and these last few days are so drawn out I just needed a whinge!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow (being a bit over eager I've already set up a meeting with the head at school, will look very silly if it doesn't actually come!)

Why dont you ask the lea to send you an electronic copy via email. I had no problems with them doing this and it is intersting because it shows any amendments etc.

FFS!

It has arrived and is waffly as anything specifying 'a high level of support in class' but what is high?

Speech therapy is listed in section 6.

Where can I go now to get some help? NAS Education line?

Today's post:

One pathetic longawaited statement

One letter saying my car has been assessed as a total loss (accident on Friday)

One letter saying I'm being sued for negligence and personal injury with regard to Friday's accident.

It's 11am and I need a drink.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Do not respond to the letter about being sued, forward it to your insurance company and let them deal with it. That is what you pay them for.

Simon