Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

Lord of the Rings Online

Anyone got addicted children yet?....I've got 4 child addicts already and one husband addict. Not sure whose the worst! :lol:

I have to confess I have become completed obsessed with my Land Rover - my pride and joy. You may (or may not) remember me telling you all I bought her last summer and what with extra kids and a sudden mad passion for off-roading I've become a mad woman.

Apologies to everyone who doesn't like 4x4s. The best thing about Land Rover owners is this wierd thing we have about lining all our cars up in a big long line and taking photos of them. Now if that's not a bit aspie! :thumbs:

I've got a lifetime account on Lord of the Rings Online. Managed to convince my brother to get one too. Play on Snowbourn myself. Having said that wouldn't say I'm obsessed. Haven't actually played it that much. Did manage to loose one night to it before the Oxford trip though. At least I seem to have got my bro so he isn't just obsessed with WoW (World of Warcraft). Now it's WoW and LOTRO. :rolleyes: Then again I'm a LOTR addict so will probably get into it. After all spent part of today (after Oxford trip) visiting Tolkien's grave and then his local. Also got to see the college where he was a student. TheNeil should feel honoured. I'm presently putting off reading the new Tolkien book to read his one. That said TN's book is very good, quite entertaining and certainly enlightening. If at times a bit hard to follow.