venus

son's 6th birthday today

As the title say it is my son's 6th birthday today and all week he had been saying I was to get a hedgehog cake(the same one he has had for the last 5 years) and that he was going to eat a piece of it. My son has a problem with textures of food and does not eat very much and also has a food phobia so I wasn't really expecting him to eat it BUT he did! Nearly cried but did manage to hold it back, he even ate the hedgehogs nose.Not sure if he will eat anymore,he will probably say he will some more next year but I was so proud. He had a lovely birthday even though a week ago he cried in bed because he was scared to be six and said he didn't want a birthday so that he could stay 5. He had a brand new hot wheels bike and a baby furby which he just loves, just had to share this with you all.

As the title say it is my son's 6th birthday today and all week he had been saying I was to get a hedgehog cake(the same one he has had for the last 5 years) and that he was going to eat a piece of it. My son has a problem with textures of food and does not eat very much and also has a food phobia so I wasn't really expecting him to eat it BUT he did! Nearly cried but did manage to hold it back, he even ate the hedgehogs nose.Not sure if he will eat anymore,he will probably say he will some more next year but I was so proud. He had a lovely birthday even though a week ago he cried in bed because he was scared to be six and said he didn't want a birthday so that he could stay 5. He had a brand new hot wheels bike and a baby furby which he just loves, just had to share this with you all.

ahh thats great , glad you had a great day, you bought a tear to my eye.

WELLDONE big boy who is 6 today, :thumbs: I smiled when I read your title, made me feel happy to know how well you have done.

I know how hard it is get children to eat when they have texture and tempreture difficulties, J is very thin due to this so I do understand and know how joyful you are.

J adores the Catipiller chocolate cakes, has had one every year except this year where he had a mega chocolate sweets cake, no problems there, the sugar was greated with glee.

hope that this continues and he has tried his best today, Happy Birthday for today and hope your year 6 brings happiness and all the things you wish for come true.

JsMum