Sign in to follow this  
suzie-girl

suzie-girls introduction

hello im sue a 35yr old mother of 3 sons.there is my danny he is 9 and is diagnosed with asd,dys,severe global developmental delay and microcephaly.my 2 other sons are louis 13 and nik 16.i am a single mum and have brought all of my boys up on my own,yeah lucky ole me!i sometimes wonder how iv done it but as most of you will know what other option is there.danny was diagnosed when hewas 3 as you do as a parent you know when things are not right i suppose after having 2 other children i just knew.i was told about this forum by my friend hev so a big thanks to her.iv had a few bad days lately,,but what do you do,onwards and upwards ay!!!!!!!.ido try and stay strong but theres always those days when sometimes i get low,low i say,yeah when im on my knees beggin ss for help :crying: my other sons go through alot aswell you cant even do a simple thing like watch a film in my household,dan wrecks all there stuff actually dan wrecks everything in the house!!!!!!.think iv gone on enough now but its like a release i could tap away for ages.well now iv bashed some ears ill be off for now.byeeeeeeeee :thumbs:

hello im sue a 35yr old mother of 3 sons.there is my danny he is 9 and is diagnosed with asd,dys,severe global developmental delay and microcephaly.my 2 other sons are louis 13 and nik 16.i am a single mum and have brought all of my boys up on my own,yeah lucky ole me!i sometimes wonder how iv done it but as most of you will know what other option is there.danny was diagnosed when hewas 3 as you do as a parent you know when things are not right i suppose after having 2 other children i just knew.i was told about this forum by my friend hev so a big thanks to her.iv had a few bad days lately,,but what do you do,onwards and upwards ay!!!!!!!.ido try and stay strong but theres always those days when sometimes i get low,low i say,yeah when im on my knees beggin ss for help :crying: my other sons go through alot aswell you cant even do a simple thing like watch a film in my household,dan wrecks all there stuff actually dan wrecks everything in the house!!!!!!.think iv gone on enough now but its like a release i could tap away for ages.well now iv bashed some ears ill be off for now.byeeeeeeeee :thumbs:

:robbie:

Hiya Suzie-girl.

Welcome !!

You have worked very hard and well done to you.

I have also left a message on the 'education board' too.

This is a wonderful site, everyone so helpful, you will get answers and everyone here is very understanding.

Hope to speak to you soon.

luv Di xxx :thumbs:

Hi Suzie-Girl,

Good to see you on here! I'm a single mum too and it can be so hard and so lonely. I have a 7 year old with As and I love him to bits.