Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

So glad to be back...

Oh my goodness, am I glad to be back, we have had no internet for over a month we wanted to change provider and our old one just switched us off with no warning and all three of us have been suffering "cold turkey" big time....but at last I am back.

Its going to take me weeks to catch up with all what has been happening with you guys, from what I can see a lot you need some BIG HUGS >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> , but I am at sixes and sevens not knowing what to do first.

Things about the same for me, Connor still in and out of school, though have managed to be seen at CAMHS and we have been referred to a treatment clinic !!??!! school being helpful and have even agreed to allow him to be excused from PE for the time being (thanks to the suggestion from one of the members on here), have finally discovered he is on school action plus and has a IEP, I have organised Autism Outreach to go into school to support the staff and that has been arranged and booked in for June, have not yet been turned down for DLA they keeping writing telling me they are approaching various people for reports...so guess its good they have not turned me down at the first hurdle, I have joined a support group which I have found really useful so anyone in my neck of the woods pm me and I'll let you know when and where etc. ....oh yes and finally I have a job !!!!!!

I truly hope you guys are all OK I have really missed you and look forward to catching up

Clare x x x

Oh my goodness, am I glad to be back, we have had no internet for over a month we wanted to change provider and our old one just switched us off with no warning and all three of us have been suffering "cold turkey" big time....but at last I am back.

Cripes! Mine went off for three hours yesterday and I was in a state. Don't know how you managed that long.

Good to have you back!

Karen

x

Hi again Clare :D We've been having a few probs with ours too. It went off all day yesterday, until about 11 pm last night.....we had a bid on a car on ebay due to end at 9 pm, so I was totally fed up :rolleyes: Trying to prepare myself for forum cold turkey too when we move :ph34r:

Hi again Clare :D We've been having a few probs with ours too. It went off all day yesterday, until about 11 pm last night.....we had a bid on a car on ebay due to end at 9 pm, so I was totally fed up :rolleyes: Trying to prepare myself for forum cold turkey too when we move :ph34r:

bagpuss i was laying in bed last night thinking where you had gone >:D<<'> thought you got locked in a charity shop :o:lol::lol:

clare isent it horrible when you cant get on here,i find it horrendous,glad you back >:D<<'>

Thanks guys.....the three of us are now fighting over one laptop and one desktop ! Con is planning to stay up all night to catch up on his stuff.....think its going to be some weekend !!!!!!

Clare x