Sign in to follow this  
hev

out on the razz

went out last about 4 weeks ago so im raring to go tonight :dance::dance::dance: feel like a bird been let out of its cage :thumbs: going out with suzie-girl,on nights out she is known as floozie-girl :o:devil::devil:

im so excited,im very excitable anyway,mums over :notworthy: nick on nights :thumbs: so im gonna hit that town and go for it,i will have a cyber drink for all my cyber buddies :thumbs::drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers::wine::wine:

hope you enjoyed yourself phoebe :thumbs: ive left floozie-girl in town :o:devil:

glad you both enjoyed yourselves. Got right into big brother then realised Steved had shaved every hair off his head. I thought he was being quiet!! Katie was running round with brush and shovel just like her dad!! We had a good night though and Hev wasn't even tipsy-what a raver. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

and Hev wasn't even tipsy-what a raver. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

ive seen the effects of what alcohol does to you stevie-girl :drunk::drunk: dont want to follow in your footsteps :lol: