suzie-girl

BAD FEW DAYS

I dont know maybe its because its half term but iv just felt not myself lately i get like this sometimes then iget my strong head back on.

Dans wearing me down lately he always has to slam doors about 5 times every room he goes in the telly is always turned up to the max hes just been into everything and to top it all he pulled his pad off this morning and he had gone a num 2 then sat all over my bed then he went out the back and ripped the netting down round the trampoline looking at me spitting continuous.

im worn out with it all,i look back at the last 10 years and wonder where its gone and before you no it another 10 years have gone.......IM LONELY and fed up with my EXISTANCE!!! :crying:

Surely somethings got to get better but how can it tho?

Sorry gales and guys iv just got to get it off my chest

when i go egypt iv got a good mind to tell them they can keep me for free no camel required

OH LOVE >:D<<'> >:D<<'> NO WORDS REALLY,YOU WILL GET YOUR STRONG HEAD ON TOMORROW,YOU ARE A VERY STRONG GIRL WHO COPES WITH SO MUCH ON HER OWN,DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING IN EGYPT :shame::shame::crying:

Guest Lya of the Nox

hols are ###### for us all for one reason or another

just wait till monday and take space for self

>:D<<'>

Feel a little bit better at the mo and i cant wait for monday,its going quick still got loads to sort out but im gonna milk that holidays for all its worth :thumbs:

Suze - >:D<<'> , I've had enough of the ###### 'holidays' too. Someone should rename them - 'purgatories' or holli-hells' or something. Not long to go now though! :thumbs: Hang in there.

Luv Witsend.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Spare a thought for those of us who school holidays are no longer lol.I know where you are coming from.I came in from work and i jsut let him get to me today its very rare i lose my temper with him but ive been doing a lot of overtime and the last thing you want when you come in is to hear ramblings being shouted at a flipping fifa football game and especuially with it being warm abd the windows are open so im sure all the neighbours can hear him and as thier is only one that knows kieran is autistic the others must think he needs a institution of some kind.So i shouted at the top of my voice for goodness sake shut the xxxxxx up.I went in the kitchen shut no slammed the door put my stereo on as loud as i could stand it then i couldnt hear him and proceeded to give evrything in my kitchen a good old clean.Its a strange thing to do but its like therapy for me i find it calms me down a bit putting my frustrations into that cooker that would be cindemned by the environmental health if they ever visited lol.and dh just sits there listening lol

lynn

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> To everyone having a ###### half term. I'm torn between wanting it to end and dreading school. Got such a stressful few weeks coming up e.g. O's statement review which I'm not prepared for, school reports to write, haven't done my planning yet as O won't sleep and can only do it when he's asleep - and a whole load of marking still sat waiting ... and the housework ... and the ironing .... Oh God panic panic!! Sorry didn't mean to turn this into a moan! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to everyone

EVERY DAY IS LIKE A SCHOOL HOLIDAY FOR ME :crying: WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR STEVE TO BE AT A SCHOOL AND HE WAS HAPPY :crying: FINGERS CROSSED SEPTEMBER!!

SAYING THAT THOUGH MY K GOES BACK MONDAY TO NURSERY AND IM VERY MUCH LOOKING FOWARD TO IT

EVERY DAY IS LIKE A SCHOOL HOLIDAY FOR ME :crying: WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR STEVE TO BE AT A SCHOOL AND HE WAS HAPPY :crying: FINGERS CROSSED SEPTEMBER!!

SAYING THAT THOUGH MY K GOES BACK MONDAY TO NURSERY AND IM VERY MUCH LOOKING FOWARD TO IT

i can honestly say that Kieran was a lot happier when he was at school and he d have stayed at school forever f he could have done he just loved it.

lynn

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> To everyone having a ###### half term. I'm torn between wanting it to end and dreading school. Got such a stressful few weeks coming up e.g. O's statement review which I'm not prepared for, school reports to write, haven't done my planning yet as O won't sleep and can only do it when he's asleep - and a whole load of marking still sat waiting ... and the housework ... and the ironing .... Oh God panic panic!! Sorry didn't mean to turn this into a moan! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to everyone

It's not a moan, it's shared angst!

I'm in almost the same position, B is going back on a full timetable, daughter is facing GCSEs for the next three weeks, got an observer in for the next week, wondering if she wants to be a teacher, going to be observed in Maths and Literacy next week...Oh God panic panic!!

Except OH does ironing, and I'm refusing to consider cleaning in my top ten until end of July.

Anyone in my household who is p*ss*d off by my decision has my support if they want to do something about it.

You're not alone!

i can honestly say that Kieran was a lot happier when he was at school and he d have stayed at school forever f he could have done he just loved it.

lynn

i didnt realise he wasent at school,has he left school cos hes 16 or are you looking for a school for him?sorry if youve already said >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I feel your pain! Only one more day to go for us woop almost there! Then in 6 weeks time we have the biggy ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then in 6 weeks time we have the biggy ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im bracing myself as we all are :whistle: ,i think they should make holidays for special needs schools alot shorter, them summer holidays are torture :wallbash:

Im feeling better today,we all have our bad days ay but us lovely strong people mooch on with it all.

THANKS EVERYONE >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> X

I think there should be something in place so that our kids routines aren't messed up quite so often, it is so unsettling for them and you go round and round in circles because there isn't any school and other activities can be so difficult to organise or manage with ASD affecting every move you make.

Hev

Kieran was 21 last wednesday.

lynn

oh sorry i thought he was still at school!! :unsure: