Sign in to follow this  
seasparrow

My apologies...

... to any people I may have offended in my Big Brother thread.

I am very new to this community and do have trouble expressing my thoughts, opinions or feelings into written words that convey what I am trying to say without upsetting people.

I can not guarantee to get it right every time but I do try.

I ignorantly assumed that forums like this would automatically understand my meanings. I was wrong.

I am still learning about AS, the fact that I have it and what it means to me as a person and how I relate to the world with this new understanding. But this is an on-going process that has no end. I just live and learn each day.

For the record... I NEVER intentionally try to upset anyone. But I do seem to make a habit of doing just that. Sorry is a word I use often.

Gary

Seasparrow. I read the whole thread and I realised immediately that you weren't out to cause any offence. I can understand why the moderators removed any offensive language or terms, but it's obvious if read in proper context that you were merely commenting on something and not actually expressing racist views.

Some people will take offense at the slightest thing, don't worry about it, these things happen.

And welcome to the forum.

Flora

No probs, Gary!

Sorry I hijacked your thread about the book you recommended...I just couldn't resist it's title! :shame:

Thanks for the apology :)

Boho Bid :dance:

Thank you Flora and no worries bid :thumbs:

None of us like upsetting even 1 person and when we do we try and make it up. But I do understand that 'I can not please all the people all the time'

So I dont try! :rolleyes:

Hi Gary,

It's obvious you never meant to cause offence, and you've made that clear again here.

Upsets happen from time to time, but stay around, and you'll find that we do all get along with each other pretty well most of the time! :)

K x

HI

I read the thread and did not think you were being offensive, i too watch big bro and it was an interesting situation. I do have my own views on what happened, but i wont express them as i wouldn't want anyone to take me the wrong way either. I am fairly new to forums and the other forums i have been on would of discussed topics like this, so you were not to know.