Sign in to follow this  
llisa32

Wey Hey!!!!! - I cut J's Hair myself!

Hiya,

After reading some of the responses to my haircuts from hell and some of other peoples threads I thought I'd bite the bullet and give J the choice today of going to the barbers or letting mummy have a go with the new clippers - pointing out that he could watch tv at the same time!

He happily agreed saying he'd play with his digimons while I did it.....he did ask though if I could do his 'normal' and then make daddy no'2's 'bald' :devil::)

Of course I said I would and then he was laughing so much at the thought he had to hide his head in a blanket! :)

haircut went well...mummy needs a bit more practice but unless you inspect it closely it looks great!

Hurrah!!!!! - one happy household today!

well done llisa :thumbs: steve does his own hair now with the clippers,he is completely bald now as he used clippers without a blade last week :unsure: he looks like phil mitchell :unsure:

Oops :)....J just has a bit of a phil mitchel look going on in one spot at the back where I slightly misjudged :)

Luckily he doesn't yet have any use liking for mirrors:)

Now blow drying......I'm actually a dab hand at that :rolleyes:

:thumbs:

Good work!

One less thing to get stressed out over.

I'd love to be able to do it, only I'd end up leaving him with big bald patches!

There'll be queues of kids looking a new hairdo. You'll soon have the money rolling in. :lol::lol::lol:

That's brilliant!

We have 'Betty's' I have no idea why Pipstrelle came up with that one, but that's when they have the choice of going to the hairdressers to get their fringe cut, or going to 'Betty's', which is sitting on the workshop in our kitchen and having me trim their fringes.

Who knows, but it works for us!

Bat :bat: