Sign in to follow this  
hev

wheres annie?

Yep we haven't been able to get rid of her yet!

Seriously, she's fine, hen, and would be chuffed to know you were asking... she's just taking a bit of time out and getting stuff done at home.

L&P

BD :D

You know I was sure I saw her screaming like a banshee and waving her arms irratically when George Michael ran on stage at Wembley last night...........must have been some other n*tter! :whistle: ...........oh I love her dearly :thumbs:

You know I was sure I saw her screaming like a banshee and waving her arms irratically when George Michael ran on stage at Wembley last night...........must have been some other n*tter! :whistle: ...........oh I love her dearly :thumbs:

And I love her cheaply - she's not fussy, you know :lol::lol::lol:

I'm here, I'm here Hev :D .

I've had a mad few weeks :wacko: . Hubby managed to break his collarbone :( , which meant he couldn't work (he's got his own barber's shop) so we've had to go backwards and forwards to the shop everyday. Alex has been really down and my youngest is doing his GCSE's. I've been playing wife, mother, nurse, teacher, chief problem solver, bottle-washer and taxi driver. Come to think of it, not much different to normal really :rolleyes::whistle::lol: .

Suze - it wasn't me :shame: . I was the nutter at the Beyonce concert at Wembley the week before :dance::thumbs::clap:;) . She was brill!!

And I love her cheaply - she's not fussy, you know

:o:o ............... :lol:

Annie xx

>:D<<'>