Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Pictures of Jess

hi everyone.

i have to rush this message a bit as i am needed upstairs, (sicky tummy bug invaded this weekend) :sick: but since its taken me all night to remember how to log in and use photobucket i thought i might as well finish what i set out to achieve, and that is a couple of pictures of our adopted puddy cat "jess". We are officially adopting her on the 14th of july. the reason been we are going to abandon her for a couple of weeks due to a holiday, we have asked a few people to come at different times of the day to play with her and feed her and we figured if she hung around for us we will welcome her officially into the family, at the moment we are still asking around to see if anyone has lost such a young cutie. (although i was cross with her the other day for devouring a bird in front of the kids - :tearful: - and to top it off, to say "sorry" she brought me another bird later which was still clinging to life) :wallbash:

anyhow pics are here. (hope it works)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/mamapingu/jess.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/mamapingu/jess1.jpg

and the last one is not of jess but of cloud formation taken by liam, he loves taking pics of the sky and with this picture i can see why.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/mamapingu/cloud.jpg

gotta go guys let me know your views on the kittie. (and the cloud)

Shaz

xx :robbie:

P.S The cat coincedentally has excactly the same markings as our pet mouse who died a couple of years ago. and she acts just the same (hyper) how spooky is that. lol

Edited by pingu

She's gorgeous and looks very much at home. :wub:

Bringing "presents" home is one of the less endearing feline traits - hopefully the birds will soon wise up to her presence. :rolleyes:

We hardly ever used to get birds in our garden - now our cat's eyesight has deteriorated she can no longer hunt them and they're back in force - sometimes they appear a few feet away from where she's sitting - they must be able to tell she's not a threat any more.

K x

Bringing "presents" home is one of the less endearing feline traits - hopefully the birds will soon wise up to her presence. :rolleyes:

Get her a little collar with a bell on it - that way the birds have a chance to escape.

Get her a little collar with a bell on it - that way the birds have a chance to escape.

Funny you should say this, that was the first thing i did the other day as soon as the pet shop opened. lol. although i bet they thought i was crazy because i thought i would have a laugh with them first and walked in and asked for a "cat suit" the lady asked what i meant, so in all seriousness i said "y'know those cat suits with all the bells on, velcro fastener, slip it over the cat like a jacket and it rings when it walks".. The woman was gobsmacked but i couldnt hold the giggle any longer and promtly asked for a plain and simple collar. Hehhee. im a swine. lol

shaz

Love the piccie of her on DD's? lap :D

Luckily our little rescue cat wouldn't know what to do with a bird if it sat on her nose! We think she must have lived in a flat, because she has a very wary attitude to the great outdoors (she likes to have a potter round for 5 mins then straight back inside to carry on sleeping). And once she scared herself with a wisp of her own fluff that was caught in the carpet :lol::lol:

Oooh, I lurve cats so much :D:wub:

Boho :clap:

she is beautiful :D

as for the birds, my eldest fella used to catch squirrels :( I got him a collar with a HUGE bell, I figured if the squirrels didnt hear him coming at least the weight of it would slow him down a bit

she is beautiful :D

as for the birds, my eldest fella used to catch squirrels :( I got him a collar with a HUGE bell, I figured if the squirrels didnt hear him coming at least the weight of it would slow him down a bit

:thumbs: LOL. :whistle: