UltraMum

Proud Mum moment

J was 11 y'day and my mum rang to say happy birthday - usually I speak to her first and prime her with some topics as his conversation skills consist of yes, no, don't know and can't remember.

DH answered the phone and handed it straight to J ... imagine my surprise when he told her without prompting that a helicopter had arrive at the school during the day and then why it had arrived!!!!

My mouth was wide open with shock :o:o:o

Spoke to Mum afterwards and she said it was the longest conversation she ever remebered having with him!!!

:D:D:D

Made up for the fact that J's teacher had forgotten to get the class to sing Happy Birthday and to give out J's cakes :shame::shame::shame::fight: - only 4 more weeks to go at this school :thumbs:

edited for typo!

Edited by UltraMum

oR wow, thats great news, J has had a helicopter at his school, they had a photo done it was excellent, looks really cool, and the kids natuarlly smiled because a great big helicopter is behind them. :thumbs:

great news

JsMum

That is lovely UM...my youngest dd has just begun to talk on the phone. We are all so proud of her, as you must be of J >:D<<'>

Edited by Bagpuss