Sign in to follow this  
Tally

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to call the water board, but they leave me on hold for ages and then it's like they knock the phone off the hook. I can hear lots of people talking like a busy office, but no one is talking to me. This has happened twice now.

I want the itinerary for my holiday. My dad's been promising it to me for weeks, and my brother is trying to email it, but it won't work for some reason. We go in 2 weeks and it would really help to know what time! I LIKE ITINERARIES!

And my cat is being a pain. He's got really fussy with his food and will only eat 2 flavours now (or treats), but now he will only eat the jelly and then come and beg me for more. When he begs he walks all over everything, miaows loudly, smacks me round the face and shoves all my pens onto the floor. When I think about when I first got him and how he was terrified of everything, I want to give him whatever he wants for being a brave boy, but I can't actually afford to at the moment, and he's driving me nuts. Here is a photo of the dear little monster having a kip:

Mr Cat

Edited by Tally

I am trying to call the water board, but they leave me on hold for ages and then it's like they knock the phone off the hook. I can hear lots of people talking like a busy office, but no one is talking to me. This has happened twice now.

They really do know how to make you feel wanted don't they?

I want the itinerary for my holiday. My dad's been promising it to me for weeks, and my brother is trying to email it, but it won't work for some reason. We go in 2 weeks and it would really help to know what time! I LIKE ITINERARIES!

Can your dad not print it out and snail mail it to you?

At least you would have your itinerary then you wouldn't b so bothered wiht what ever the email issue is.

And my cat is being a pain.

HE looks gorgeous, but I think he has you wrapped right around his little paws!

The trouble is with cats you do need to be careful that they don't go longer than 24 hours without eating as they can actually get very poorly. So you can't just say eat that or you get mothing until you do, like you might if a dog gets fussy.

I think you need to get some professional advice on how best to handle this so that you can stop him from being such a complete pest!

I bet t seems like they're all ganging up on you, eh?

In the end I opened a tin of food in a flavour he'd stopped eating, and he gobbled it up and asked for more. I gave him more and he had a little nibble and left most of it. I think the problem was that he's now got bored of the ones I was giving him and fancied a change. He has a history of abuse and neglect, so I know I tend to spoil him to make up for it, but he is a skinny boy, so it's even more important than most that he eats regularly. I just wish he could speak sometimes and tell me what's wrong.

The itinerary is on the internet, I just need the link and no one will tell me. I don't know why my don't won't email me the link, he just keeps replying to say he'll ask my brother to do it, but for some reason, he cannot do it and everyone else will not do it. It's only 2 weeks away now.