Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Jekyll........absolutely fab

I am LOVING this programme :clap: Think James Nesbitt is fantastic :notworthy: Plus it's helped with my severe Joseph withdrawal..... :thumbs:

Got a bit of a crush on Hyde though :oops:

I am LOVING this programme :clap: Think James Nesbitt is fantastic :notworthy: Plus it's helped with my severe Joseph withdrawal..... :thumbs:

Got a bit of a crush on Hyde though :oops:

I do think that james nesbitt is brilliant especially in the other series he did with a rose in his butt and totally butt naked. but I have to confess that the Jekyll is just too scarey and it messed me up as I was kind of freaked out and I just cant watch it, scares me half to death.

I think I keep to my Teachers tv on channel 880

JsMum

Guest Lya of the Nox

i really dont like nesbit

but the litttle bits of this i have seen has made me want to watch out for it again

x

You could rent the dvd Stella....I've just joined Amazon's online rental, and noticed Jekyll was on there......maybe have a word with your local dvd shop? Good luck :)

I liked the little sons' wink at the end..................................... :devil::thumbs:

I'm normally hopeless at remembering to watch something - but this one i've been glued to. :thumbs:

Baggy - Had a bit of a 'thing' for Hyde too............... :whistle::unsure::ph34r:

My other half could be the double for James Nesbitt, well me and a few others think so, much to his disgust Ha ha ha

Clare x x x

Oh - forgot to say - anyone else notice that the little boy who winked, was the lad who played the autistic boy with the Thomas dog? :)

You know Smiley, I was watching the twins, wondering where I had seen the one who winked before..........could only think of the Omen :oops: Think your spot on though, sure it was the little lad from After Thomas.

My other half could be the double for James Nesbitt, well me and a few others think so, much to his disgust Ha ha ha

Clare x x x

Post a pic :thumbs: We could put it on a poll vote :clap:

You might have to give me a few days to work out how to post a piccy !!! to be honest I think my version of JN is better looking, but then I am biased, I am a lucky lady really especially as my DH is 5 years younger than me...... :wub::wub::wub:

Clare x x x