Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Alien Abduction at Baggy Heights

Youngest dd got up this morning, and had her usual marmite roll :sick: for breakfast, with fresh orange. Afterwards she asked if she could have some fruit :o and had a full bowl of chopped up bananas and apples :clap::clap: then she asked if she could give the guinea pigs some :wub: , and when they began to fight over it, she told them to stop fighting and share nicely :huh: I'm wondering when the mother ship will return with my real daughter........not too long I should imagine :whistle::star:

Youngest dd got up this morning, and had her usual marmite roll :sick: for breakfast, with fresh orange. Afterwards she asked if she could have some fruit :o and had a full bowl of chopped up bananas and apples :clap::clap: then she asked if she could give the guinea pigs some :wub: , and when they began to fight over it, she told them to stop fighting and share nicely :huh: I'm wondering when the mother ship will return with my real daughter........not too long I should imagine :whistle::star:

It's just one of those wonderful moments when you cross your fingers, toes and eyes, and send up the heartfelt plea:

' Dear God, please don't let it be a passing phase! '

I felt like that two years ago, when my daughter began to tolerate G better, instead of objecting to his behaviour, noises, breathing, existence.

Education by guinea pig...it could catch on!

Fruit. :eat::eat:

I'd happily live on it for the next few weeks. I doubt the Kenyans will let me though. It's so cheap in Kenya though. A whole bunch of sweet (the little ones) bananas in Kenya cost Ihogo 100 Kenyan Shillings. That's less than �1 for about 100 bananas. All the fruit has so much flavour too. It is the one thing I miss that I ate whilst in Kenya the last time. All the fresh fruit that had been able to ripen in place. I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her fruit this morning. I wouldn't have shared it with a guinea pig though. What a waste of lovely fruit. Precious fruit. :whistle::whistle: Early on last time I was in Kenya I spent about �3 on fruit one day. Me and some of the street boys then sat and ate our way through about 20 bananas, 2 plastic bags full of plums, a similar number of passion fruit and a few mangos. Was heaven. :eat::eat:

I hope she keeps her new found love of fruit. As for fighting. Are the guinea pigs lads. Everyone knows lads like a bit of rough and tumble at times. ;)

Have a good holdiay. Look forward to hearing what you've all been upto when I get back. You can all post a little less to make it easier for me if you want. ;):P:lol::hypno::hypno:

:groupwave::groupwave:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

EDIT: I didn't know there was an emoticons limit. Just hit it big style. Opps!!!

As for fighting. Are the guinea pigs lads. Everyone knows lads like a bit of rough and tumble at times. ;)

DMB, that's why guinea PIG is such an appropriate name for them!

I've got 2 girls, and they both fight over food, even when there's a lot, in 2 separate piles. They waste huge amounts of energy, running over to steal bits from each other. And grumbling loudly whilst they do it.

:star::star::star:

Yes, they are two little fella's. We were warned that we may have to get one "done" at the vets if they began to fight and hurt each other, as one would try to become the dominate male. One of them is most definately dominant, yet is the quieter, less confident one with us.

She's back :lol::lol:

All I've had today is "don't tell me what to do" "stop telling me to do things" "no" "i don't want to" "no I won't" "stop being nasty to me"

Lots of tears in between :rolleyes:

Poor ole DH got a text on his way home from work.....those three little words............"bring ice cream" :lol:

Thank gawd for cookie dough icecream ;)

Edited by Bagpuss

:angry:

No sign of mother ship as yet............. :lol::lol: Bless her, she's been a absolutely little love :wub:

Hope you enjoyed while it lasted.

How old is she? Sounds like a younger version of my DD - mine lives up to the Nursery Rhymn : 'There was a little girl who had a little curl......' :hypno:

By the way Marmite rolls are great at anytime of the day. :eat:

Louise