jlp

Cerebra Grants

We've recently been given a grant for outdoor play centre for ds#1, he can't play outside and parks and soft plays can be a nightmare too, plus he's an obsessive climber! We're really pleased and grateful and the boys will love this (dp is moaning about the lawn!)

The conditions are that I ask the company who we're buying from to invoice Cerebra.

It's driving me mad - I'm sure the companies think this is some dodgy scam as they either reply saying that they don't accept payment this way, it's credit or debit cards only, or they don't reply at all. One did reply and said fine let me know who to invoice so I did and have heard nothing, no reply to emails and only an answer phone at the phone line (I'm worried by this so don't want to buy their climbing frame now anyway)

The summer holidays have already started and I'm still looking at climbing frames - what started off as great fun in turning into a nightmare task, I even feel dodgy now emailing companies asking if I can buy a climbing frame but will they invoice Cerebra.

Has anyone had this type of grant where you ask the company to invoice Cerebra?? I may contact Cerebra tomorrow and ask if they have any companies they can recommend.

We have a special needs trike being build for DD which was paid for by a charitable donor who the company invoices.

Cerebra may have known contractors so definately call them or they might be able to put you in contact with other people who applied for a grant for the same thing.

A x

I was worried by that too with Cerebra but I'm sure they have companies who they have dealt with before who can sort your invoicing out. I was quite lucky, they awarded my dd money for a weighted blanket, the company were ok about invoicing the charity, it took a while to sort out but we have it now and it was worth the wait. The NAS might have some companies who are sympathetic too if you contact them.

Good luck and I hope he has his climbing frame soon :thumbs:

Who is Cerebra? What sort of grants do they offer?

Sorry to be nosy but I've never heard this name/charity before.

Louise