meggzie

try this game it funni and hard

I LOVE this game, it gives you time to think before you have to move!

Thanks meggzie, those orange tiles are tricky!

>:D<<'>

That game was good fun, but I don't think I am much of a whizz at it...maybe I just need more and more practise :dance:

ddh

That game was good fun, but I don't think I am much of a whizz at it...maybe I just need more and more practise :dance:

ddh

Or you could go & do your washing :lol:

Or you could go & do your washing :lol:

Cheeky! Aw, Mum, do I have to?

ddh

:shame: yuss, right now. You can play your game as a reward when you've finished :D

I'm doing the laundry in between watching Big Bro, does that count for anything?

Now on commercial break...and where am I?

Yup, sitting here again... :thumbs:

At least I get exercise running up and down the stairs...

ddh

I know I was looking for a distraction but.......how HARD is this! :)...I'm on level which should be called VERY frustrating:)

an i cannot see how to get to the other side and fall down the right gap ever!

Keeps me out of trouble though :)

Thanks Meggzie, that's half an hour of my life I'll never get back :lol: :lol: Great! I love games like this. I found it a bit repetative though and got bored at level 14. Still, good to keep the grey matter working!! :lol: :lol: Now if you like these games, have you tried Bloons and More Bloons - highly addictive. :hypno::hypno:

Mumble....How did you get to level 14??????

I am gonna have to stay at nine for EVER!... :wallbash:

You got to nine? Um...I dont think I got to four.... :crying:

ddh

It was keeping me away from re-reading those flippin school reports and ratings scales before tomorrow :)..

So although this game is driving me bonkers I'm kinda enjoying it! :)

I'm doing the laundry in between watching Big Bro, does that count for anything?

Now on commercial break...and where am I?

Yup, sitting here again... :thumbs:

At least I get exercise running up and down the stairs...

ddh

Just pass it over to Carole, she'll do it for you. Extreme mangling.

Just pass it over to Carole, she'll do it for you. Extreme mangling.

I wish she would as I have yet to do it. In between this forum and Big Bro I aint gettin' nothing done! I must be going through a adolescent phase or something as I am normally very work-oriented and never fail to do 'The Chores'.

roll on adolescence or maybe just some fun irresponsible twenties?

ddh

It was keeping me away from re-reading those flippin school reports and ratings scales before tomorrow :)..

So although this game is driving me bonkers I'm kinda enjoying it! :)

Have you figured out how to get the shape into the hole? (That sounds a bit rude, sorry!)

I did it once and then immediately forgot how I did it.

Memory must go as you get older... :whistle:

ddh

Have you figured out how to get the shape into the hole?

It's just like a babies' shape sorter - you have to stand the block up over the hole so it fits.

Well, I'm stuck on level 6.

I like it here, it has an Escher-like quality to it as time and time again I fall into the void, only to be miraculously reassembled to try again.

Got to go and get G now from her friend's house. Old enough to stay out late, not old enough to drive home.

Level 14 mumble? More spatial awareness than is good for you! :D

Edited by Bard

Im getting sooo frustrated, you are all having fun & all I get is a blank page, I cant get any of the games on that site to work either, any idea why? :(

Level 14 mumble? More spatial awareness than is good for you! :D

Dear me, if I'm not careful, this is going to become a new addiction. I kept saying, well, there's probably only 15 levels, so I'll do that and go to bed. Then 16 stared. Oh well I thought, probably only 20 levels, so I'll do that and go to bed. Be warned there are quite a few more than 20 levels and it gets more addictive :hypno::hypno: Spacial awareness - yes that's about right - solving puzzles before they start the stop watch when you're supposed to be doing times puzzles gets you some very strange looks!!! As does, to the question 'do you need a map?' replying 'no thanks, I'm following the moving blob on the map I put in my head!' :wacko::wacko: Some day someone might work me out. If they're very (un)lucky!! :lol: :lol:

Pearl - does your computer normally cope with Flash applications? Also, do you have a pop-up blocker which may be blocking it - you can temporarily allow pop-ups for this site and it might let you join our little party :party:. Although you may be safer on your side of the wall! :lol:

I can't get it either :crying:

I tried everything Mumble said, but no it doesn't want to play.....

Methinks it might be a good thing :rolleyes:

I got it to work! I think I only got up to level 5 - but it was about 5 this morning, and I hadn't had my coffee to wake me up properly! going to have another go now!

OK - I'm on level 12 now and well and truly stuck!!

Edited by MichelleW

Pearl - does your computer normally cope with Flash applications? Also, do you have a pop-up blocker which may be blocking it - you can temporarily allow pop-ups for this site and it might let you join our little party . Although you may be safer on your side of the wall!

Umm, I think we got Flash. We do block pop ups but it usually tells me if I need to allow them. Anyway its morning now & I'm at work so cant indulge, will try again tonight.

Guest Lya of the Nox

well u are all very good

i gave up after level one

think i need to work on brain cells

or maybe find them 1st :lol:

x

edit to say No 1 son says there are bout 48 levels

and i see what to do nows

x

Edited by Lya of the Nox

Thanks guys!!! Another addictive game to stop me having a life away from my computer!!!

It reminds of Kula World the best ever PS1 game!!

Stella x

:lol::lol::lol:

Ben saw me open the page with it on last night at bedtime and asked if he could have a go... I said he could try in the morning.

At 7.45 he was in his school uniform, had fixed his own breakfast and cleaned his peckers and was badgering me to boot up the PC!

He gave up about half hour later (level 6 or 7 i think) and spent fifteen minutes playing something else, then was out the door for school - arriving on time for the FIRST AND LAST time this term :angry:

Wish you'd linked this before the last day of term (though I suspect it will have lost it's attraction now at 'stage 7 burn out'

well, I've got to level 16 and i really am stuck now!!! has anyone got any tips on how to do the first bit if level 16?

Edited by MichelleW

I must admit I cheated on level 16 - there was no way i could possibly have worked it out as it wasn't logical! I made it through 17 without a problem but now having a bit of trouble on 18! It's so addictive - I haven't done much else this evening!