Sign in to follow this  
niki

feeling humble

realised today am one of the lucky ones.

my heart and prayers go to those whose homes have been affected by the floods.

I've been watching the news - it's incredible and ironic to see many people having to rely on bottled water. :unsure:

I had to wade ankle deep through a large pool of water on the street onmy way home from work on Friday, but this is nothing compared to what some people are going through.

Anyone living in affected areas, take care and I hope the water goes down soon and things start to get back to normal.

K x

t unbelievable when ouloo at the news isent it,my relation near cumbria has been completely flooded

I think the goverment should declare it a national disaster and pump all the money theyve got into it theyve cash for wageing war.It must be a nightmare.I live in yorkshire and although were lucky and havent been flooded its rained everyday some days all day for 6 weeks the rivers are high and weve ahd flooded roads up and down but our home is fine as we live on a hill.

I was watching tv yesterday and some ###### from the goverment is still insisting they build aprox 70000 new homes on flood planes.....absolutly barking mad.

Ah.....but the berk from the Government doesn't have to live there though. So what do they care??

You'd think that the phrase "flood plain" kinda offers maybe perhaps a teensy weensy clue! :wallbash: