Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

Just can't sleep.....

Looks like I am the only member left up, I just can not sleep my mind is buzzing about all sorts of thing, its the second night running so its getting a bit much now. Tried all sorts of relaxation techniques, drop off for about 30 seconds and am wide awake again......guess I could get on with the ironing !

Here's hoping for a few zzzzzzzzz's in the next hour or so.

Sleep well everyone

Clare x x x

Lol where does it say about the guests?

Hi guests :thumbs::thumbs:

On the board stats, on the home page after all the topics, I always have a look to see whose online, there is always loads of guests and I was amazed how many at 3 in the morning !!!!!!

Thanks for your pm I've sent you one.

Clare x x x

I was awake and tempted to get up and log in but didnt think anyone would be around

most of the guests at that time in the morning are probably bots and not proper insomniacs like us ;)

Looks like I am the only member left up, I just can not sleep my mind is buzzing about all sorts of thing, its the second night running so its getting a bit much now. Tried all sorts of relaxation techniques, drop off for about 30 seconds and am wide awake again......guess I could get on with the ironing !

Here's hoping for a few zzzzzzzzz's in the next hour or so.

Sleep well everyone

Clare x x x

With a hubby who looks like James Nesbitt......what the heck are you doing staying up??!! :shame::lol: Seriously though, I have nights like that too....try to read or come on the forum :) My Dh is snoring before his head hits the pillow, I don't half envy him sometimes....nothing keeps him awake.

With a hubby who looks like James Nesbitt......what the heck are you doing staying up??!! :shame::lol: Seriously though, I have nights like that too....try to read or come on the forum :) My Dh is snoring before his head hits the pillow, I don't half envy him sometimes....nothing keeps him awake.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I am not going to admit I was up half the night trying to post a piccy !!!!

My husband is like yours as soon as his head hits the pillow he's gone....Connor on the other hand takes ages to drop off, both of em though once asleep could sleep for England come the morning its like waking the dead !!!!

Clare x x x