Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

DH 40th

I've found a site which offers gifts with a difference.......you know the sort of thing.....balloon rides, flying lessons, parachute jumps, ultimate pampering etc etc....now, I've seen one for bungee jumping :devil: DH has always said he'd love to give this a go.....it's off the Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough :clap: Do you think I'd be really, really evil buying him this for his 40th this year.......maybe it's all bravado? :whistle: They do golfing gifts and ultimate driving gifts too, not to mention a tour of Old Trafford with meal included, which may be more enjoyable for him.........hmmm........decisions, decisions...........think I should put the different gift experiences to a poll vote? :devil:

Decisions, decisions!

Well, any chap who can cope with the exciting, unpredictable and ever-changing lifestyle that you seem to have chez Baggy Heights is obviously robust enough to bungee jump off a haunted bridge.

You could start a list; 101 birthday gifts to head off a mid-life crisis.

:devil::lol:

BP, yes decisions decision, I will have the same problem come January 08, so thanks BP for some good ideas, though I think my DH is hoping for a snow board !

Clare x x x

Thanks Clare and Bard. At least I've got plenty of possiblities to think about, which makes it abit easier. Be lovely to arrange something totally unexpected for him :)

yeah you defo need a pressie with a difference for his 40th :thumbs:

i reckon the bungee jump,my nick would love the footie one but to go to man citys ground,he is 50 in 4 years so i got time to save up