Sign in to follow this  
soraya

He is such a bully

Hi everyone, just got back from the holiday from hell. Nick was awfull, i booked the holiday for him (fishing in france) as he is totally obbsessed with fishing thinking it would be ok. Ha Ha silly me!! He just wanted to argue all the time, my husband Richard is not used to being with Nick 24/7, and Nick wound Richard up all the time. One day he even jumped over the fence an ran 2 miles to the nearest village whilst i was having a shower!! I found him wandering around after 2 worrying hours, he had stolen and spent 40 euros in the village!! In the end things got so bad we came home 3 days early. I should have done a shirley valentine and gone by myself somewhere hot!! :crying: :crying:

soraya do you think your nick and my steve were seperated at birth,they are so alike!!!!

so sorry your holiday was not enjoyable,you really want them to have a good time dont you and its so upsetting when you are hoping for a good time and its horrible instead.

instead of a shirley valentine i reckon me and you should do a thelma and louise ypeholiday instead :thumbs::thumbs:

soraya do you think your nick and my steve were seperated at birth,they are so alike!!!!

so sorry your holiday was not enjoyable,you really want them to have a good time dont you and its so upsetting when you are hoping for a good time and its horrible instead.

instead of a shirley valentine i reckon me and you should do a thelma and louise ypeholiday instead :thumbs::thumbs:

Hi Hev

Yes i do think our boys were separated at birth!!! I was just reading your topic about the police thinking "yes this will be us soon" Richard comes so close to hitting Nick but manages to stop just in time. I have made a decision that the next time Nick hits me i will call the police. My son phil who is 21 comes very close to hitting Nick as it really upsets phil when Nick reduces me to tears, life is such a battle, i feel so worn out after 23 years of motherhood and 14 of them to a very difficult child. I hope to get Nick into a residential school soon as he wont go to his school, and if he does he just runs away, i think the whole family needs a break from Nick!! A thelma and Louise holiday sounds great, maybe we could lock them in a room together and dissapear!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: